- The Gospel of Wealth: Towards a New Generation of American Consumership By Jim Chaffee
- Rick Perry leads Baal worshippers in prayer meeting By Pig Bodine M.Sc., Ph.D., BM2, BEM, MAD, MDMA
- A Film Too Far: The Battle of the Strait of Hormuz By Jim Chaffee
- Maurice Stoker quasireviews The Vicious Circulation of Dr. Catastrophe: A Polemical Ensemble by Kane X. Faucher By Maurice Stoker
- Boozer Allan Hamilton Justifies the Tea Party By Boozer Allan Hamilton
- Keith Olbermann Freaks Out Pig Bodine By Pig Bodine
- Saving California: Secession and the Reagan Scheme By Pig Bodine
- Maurice Stoker on Tom Bradley's Even the Dog Won't Touch Me By Maurice Stoker
- Two Glad Tidings from The Marshall By Marshall Smith
- Sarah Palin's Party of God By Maurice Stoker
- Double-Ended Dildos Manufactured at Cosmodrome By Kane X. Faucher
- At the Airport By Tom Bradley
- Building the Perfect Weapon By Thomas Sullivan
- CNBC Wins Pequod Institute Award for Excellence in High School Journalism By Pig Bodine, M.Sc., Ph.D., BM2, BEM, MAD, MDMA
- Pig Bodine's Funky Financial Cooze Network Topological Finance for Aging Bald Dudes By Pig Bodine, M.Sc., Ph.D., BM2, BEM, MAD, MDMA
- Un Mensaje Navideño del Director General Por Sandra Ramos Rossi
- Christmas Parades are a Deadly Derangement of Culture and other Seasonal Asides by Kane X. Faucher
- Euphotan, Protoplasmic Flash, and their Properties by Nail, with commentary by Chevy the Scientist
- Suggested reading, Universitatis Merdalina Literature 734.5, Advanced Topics in Mathematical Literature: Pseudo-British/American/Pidgin English Literature, Tensor Products of Novels and Poetry for Quasi-Conformal Plagiarism in Modern Genre and its Relationship to Sexual Identity and Morphisms by Maurice Stoker
- The Unexamined Life in Hell: Peregrinations Across The Diagnosis by Alan Lightman by Maurice Stoker
- Presidential Politics in the Year of the Toad by Boozer Allan Hamilton Ph.D.
- An Eleventh Tonkin Scenario by Donald Dickerson
- The Second Annual Howard Littlefield Boosterism Award for Economic Forecasting Awarded to Boozer Allan Hamilton by Pig Bodine, M.Sc., Ph.D., BM2, BEM, MAD, MDMA
- Maurice Stoker On Writing a Prize Winning Best Seller by Maurice Stoker
- ¿Study says lack of talent? by Pig Bodine M.S., Ph.D., BM2, BEM, MAD, MDMA
- US Cracks International Terrorist Ring by Maurice Stoker
- Pig Bodine Solves the US Immigration and Education Dilemmas in One Blow by Pig Bodine M.S., Ph.D., BM2, BEM, MAD, MDMA
- Maurice Stoker Anent Two Errors in Thomas Pynchon’s Mason and Dixon by Maurice Stoker
- Full PAM Archive
Rick Perry leads Baal worshippers in prayer meeting
I was amazed that thirty thousand people showed up for Rick Perry's prayer session to Baal in Houston. Though he didn't pack Reliant Stadium, I didn't realize there were so many Baal worshippers in Texas. Of course, journalists are so clueless that they cannot distinguish Baal worship from Yahewh or Jehovah worship. But then, most of the journalists in the US cannot read. Critical thinking is well beyond them. It needs to be said, Forgive them Lord, for they are clueless. However, it is well known among Christians in Texas that Perry is a Baal worshipper. Look at the drought he brought on the state. It is well documented that he was warned by a prophet named Elijah (same as his predecessor in Kings) the Texan that if he did not turn away from Baal, his state would suffer the same fate as Israel under Ahab. That earned Perry the nickname Rick "Ahab" Perry among the true believers.
The hysteria of the attendees was fun to watch, much as the Baal worshippers described in I Kings Chapter 18 were probably fun to watch. Apparently quite the same. Admittedly, it is difficult to distinguish some Christian worship from that of Baal or other Gods. For example, the difference between Pentecostal and Macumba ceremonies are indistinguishable. So it was perhaps no surprise that the Baal worshippers in the Reliant Stadium were confused with some ilk of Christians. However, Perry has this drought problem brought on by his Baal worship and he made prayers to Baal to end the drought. But as Elijah the Texan pointed out, the prayers to Baal are doing no good. Perhaps Perry's God is taking a shit, as the original Elijah had commented to the Baal worshippers of his day, and cannot attend to the matter of drought until he exits the crapper.
It is rumored that Elijah the Texan is hiding out in the Davis Mountains. Meantime, the Tea Party continues to insist that the Earth is flat, which the leaders of the Republican Party have agreed to make a party plank.
It does cause one to wonder if with Romney running and Perry a potential candidate (and perhaps Palin, who is known to have asked the blessing of an African witch doctor) the US is about to elect its first Pagan President in modern times. Thomas Jefferson, of course, if not an outright atheist was a Deist, a form of Paganism to which many of the founding fathers subscribed, so it could be seen a return to the national origins. However, Baal worship, Mormonism and African Shamanism are not considered so rational as Deism.
Pig Bodine M.Sc., Ph.D., BM2, BEM, MAD, MDMA
July 7, 2011